WF-303 GH” The latest in the world
Well, drilling problems are over with this machine.
Misses a lot of farmers and water prospectors for a sophisticated device that reduces the trouble of fatigue and random digging, and gives them accurate and certain results about the groundwater for digging wells,
Therefore, the MWF Group has carried out more than 7 years of research and development studies and research, Producing an advanced WF 303 GH device with unparalleled specifications, specializing in the detection and exploration of groundwater up to a depth of 800 meters, and covers a search distance of 2 km,
Determines the salinity and type of water and the analysis of ground layers verify the existence of metallic rocks, granite and cavities as well that may hinder the drilling process.
By using this device, you will get a detailed report on water and soil as well to avoid obstacles and errors of drilling, this device is equipped with two integrated systems to search for groundwater, the geophysical survey system, and a Handheld LRL system.
- The WF 303 GH is the best and the latest advanced groundwater exploration detector with great specifications and features.
- Great speed in presenting the results to the user, with integrated and comprehensive data about the water point, density, depth, and type, with a full report about the type of soil as well.
- Unparalleled high precision in water identification and detection and to ensure its existence by 100%, an error rate of 0%.
- Works on an advanced and integrated electronic system that shows all search data and results directly on the device screen.
- It can determine the largest point of water where it can accumulate, That is, the water may be existent at several points, but the device determines the main and most dense downstream, Which ensures the user continuity of the water production of the well for a long time.
- New and advanced functions enable the user to complete the search process with ease and without any complications.
- Battery and charging smart feature, which gives the user accurate tracking of battery level and notices about battery level and alerts before the entry into force of power, with smart charging systems that give the user also follow up the battery charge when the device ON or OFF, and to find out the level of charging which added, all in real-time.
- Help messages and automatic instructions appear to the user on the screen to help him use the device and complete the search process easier.
- The 4.3-inch TFT color display with high definition accuracy gives the user a clear vision.
- The device’s general settings menu gives you control of the following:
– Screen Brightness Control: Gives you comfortable and convenient lighting with 10 different levels of brightness.
– Volume control: gives you precise and convenient volume control, with 5 different volume levels or silent modes as well.
– Language Control: Multilingual and gives you control over changing the language of your previously saved device to another language.
- Automatic Tuning System (ATS) Special invention and new, registered in favor of MWF GROUP, this system provides accurate results and is proven in all types of soils and terrain, because the system recognizes the soil automatically, grants the search process automatic tuning commensurate with the type of soil and properties of soil, With the abolition of any overlaps radiation resulting by the rocky and mountainous territory effect, which may affect a lot of other detectors, but this smart system, can sorting and analysis and provide the necessary levels which relate of frequency signal, voltage, and wavelength of the signal which gives results free of any errors.
- The systems interface allows the user to choose the detection system that they would like to work with and to complete the search settings with ease and flexibility.
- Signal filtering systems, to avoid any interference from any radio or frequency waves existing in the air or the soil.
- Wireless connection system, smart wireless communication with the accompanying search systems.
- High quality and accurate performance, manufacturing this product by best elastomers, electronic components, and circuits with international standards.
- Easy to work and to use anyone can use it.
- Lightweight and easy to move around, all components of the machine are collected in a strong shockproof plastic case.
- The control panel is flexible with pressure buttons, and the control panel consists of the following:
– POWER Button
– MOVE Button
– ENTER Button
– Back Button
Handheld LRL system: The advanced and all-new long-range search system with high sensitivity and advanced features, Automated tracking system for accurate tracking of the water point path, audio results, and digital indicators on the screen, determines the point of drilling for water with precision, with full control of search properties and criteria, the depth of search up to 1000 meters, and covers a forward search distance of 2 km with accurate control of search coordinates.
- The user can work on this system through a separate unit, take the search commands and settings by wireless from the main unit or even work on them separately and complete the settings directly from the unit, this system allows the user to track the water direction accurately to determine the drilling point of water.
- Integrated data provided by this system, audio data, smart water location tracking system, track correction feature to track the water location to avoid drilling errors.
- The user can set the search criteria in advance according to the search requirements:
– The user can choose the type of water to be detected in advance: Natural freshwater – Mineral water – Salty water – and all types of water.
- From 0 m until 100m
- From 0 m until 250m
- From 0 m until 500m
- From 0 m until 750m
- From 0 m until 1000m
- From 0 m until 1500m
- From 0 m until 2000m
- From 0 m until 50m
- From 0 m until 100m
- From 0 m until 250m
- From 0 m until 450m
- From 0 m until 600m
- From 0 m until 800m
- From 0 m until 1000m
Geophysical Search System: Geophysical System with (VES) technology, which has unprecedented features for automatic detection of water quality and density, determination of drilling point, depth measurement automatically, and determination of soil type as well.
- Advanced algorithms and software to detect and analyze the ground to detect groundwater and to determine its locations and proportions.
- This system scans the entire research area at breakneck speed and provides a detailed report about groundwater the presence points and values.
- The depths are up to 1000 m, with automatic measurement of the level of water depth.
- Provided with 4 Cord reel cables with 4 electro-rods (Probes), covering an area of 1250 square meters.
- This system provides the user with a complete report after completing the scanning, according to the following:
– Water type: The water type is automatically detected if it is fresh water, salty water, or mineral water.
– Water depth: The depth of the water is automatically detected and shows the level of water depth, for example between 420 meters and up to 520 meters.
– Water density: This result shows the density and quantity of water in percentages that inform the user about the abundance of water detected and the extent of continuity.
– Highest value: This result shows the highest value of groundwater flow between research electrodes.
– Cavities: This result shows whether there are cavities in the drilling area or not.
|Search system:||1. Advanced Handheld LRL system, acoustic & Guideline LDS
2. Automatic Geophysical Search System (VES)
|Search principle:||1. Digital Frequency Signal Processing (DFSP) / To Receiving Electrostatic Fields of the water.
2. Automatic processing to measure & analyze the levels of electrical resistance of the ground and polar groupings (IP) VES technology.
|Operating processor:||MICROCONTROLLER & ARM 7|
|Operating Search Frequency:||1. From 9 kHz to 11 kHz for LRL
2. Automatic measurement of electrical resistance
|Power:||Main unit: 3 cells 3.7 V, 3000 mAh, LRL unit: 2 cells 3.7 V 2000 mA.|
|Power consumption:||Main unit: Maximum of consumption 400 mA / LRL unit: 200 mA|
|Battery life:||6 work hours|
|Charger:||13 volt 3 amp / Charging Time 3 hours|
|Display Type:||Colored 4.3” For main Unit And 3.2” For Attached Unit Screen, 65536 Color, 48Mhz, CDMA GPU|
|Specialized in detects:||Groundwater|
|Target Selection System:||freshwater – mineral water – salty water – all types of water optional with LRL System, and automatic with the geophysical system.|
|Depth Search:||1000 m|
|Distance Search:||2 km for LRL system / 1500 square meters for the geophysical system|
|Results feedback:||1. LRL, Through Guideline toward target location accompanied by sound + graphical and vibration alerts.
2. Geophysics, automatic results about water type: type / value / density / depth.
|Automatic smart guidance system:||Yes, by a graphical interface to locate the path and direction of the target, and Acoustic commands|
|Operating temperature:||From -15° C to 60° C|
|Storage temperature:||From -15° C to 40° C|
|Humidity:||It can be stored and work in the degree rate of air humidity of level 90%.|
|Weight:||9.25 kg with bag – main unit 1.200 kg – LRL unit 1 kg installed|
|Dimensions:||26.5x20x5.6 cm, Main unit|
|Bag dimensions:||50X41X28cm, Full package|
- The main unit of the device (the controller).
- 4 Electro-rods (Probes) to connect electrical energy to the soil.
- 4 Dynamic cord reel cable.
- Connection wires for a geophysical system
- Wireless connection antenna.
- Ground transmitter unites, For LRL system.
- Handheld LRL Units + Transceiver antenna + Grip.
- Device Plastic Case (Anti-shock)
- Electric charger.
- 3-year warranty card.
- User’s Guide.
- Tutorial DVD.
Wireless transmission antenna
Ground transmitter unite
Twisted connection wires