- The first device of its kind in the world, a metal detector and locator with high sensitivity and perfect quality
- The MF-90 uses PI pulse induction technology, allowing you to detect metals in water and in all types of soils.
- Streamlined and distinctive shape, small in size, light in weight and easy to use
- It contains three search coils of different sizes that help you reach the narrowest and most difficult rugged areas
- It contains a coil with a slanted edge that allows you to detect in very narrow and rugged areas
- The MF-90 has a standing of IP68 for waterproofing, where you can detect metals by diving at a depth of up to 60m underwater.
- The device is equipped with a USB Type C port, which enables you to use the power bank at any time.
- High capacity and low energy consumption, you can work for 10 days.
- It only takes two hours to charge the battery.
- The device contains sound and vibration alarm systems that interact with the size and proximity of the target.
- Light in weight, 370 grams combined and 1360 grams fully in the bag
- The ability to reset and calibrate with a quick response and with one click
- Fast and immediate results, no need for analysis, waiting or follow-up.
- The ATS system automatically adjusts to all types of terrain, including rocky, mountainous, sandy and muddy soils.
- The device contains a flash light to work in poor or non-existent lighting conditions.
- The advanced microprocessor circuitry allows the MF-90 to work with the maximum possible sensitivity to detect metals.
- This device is made of the best plastics, electronic components and circuits with international standards.
- High precision and quality in manufacturing and performance, with a non-slip handle.
- The small size of the device helps in accessing search places that cannot be reached through another device.
- Search while diving up to 60 m
- Target detection speed and finding small metals with high accuracy
- Searching in narrow interior areas such as walls and ceilings
- It acts as a pointer to locate metal pipes, channels, rebar, etc.
- You can move around and travel with it wherever you want
|Detection system:||PI pulse induction search system|
|Detection principle:||A pulse of current is sent and received, processed (repeatedly) through a coil in the search head to detect metal.|
|The operating frequency||18.2Khz|
|Alarm type:||Interactive audible, vibrating alarms|
|Power consumption:||the maximum consumption is 200mA|
|Battery working hours:||90 actual working hours|
|Specialized in detecting:||Metals of all kinds|
|Search distance:||Spot detection depends on the size of the target|
|Operating temperature:||From -15°C to 55°C|
|Storage temperature:||From – 15 °C to 50 °C|
|Humidity:||It can be stored and operated at an average humidity level of 90%.|
|Dimensions:||24cm x 5cm|
Parts & Accessories
- The main unit
- the Square search coil.
- The circular search coil
- Point search coil (point sensor)
- Flexible strap to bind the device
- Battery protection cover
- Device briefcase
- User’s Manual
- Warranty card
Main Unit with pointer sensor
Square search coil
Circular search coil
Flexible strap to bind the device
Battery protection cover